- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup good Tennessee bourbon
- Pork Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix rub ingredients over tenderloin and let rest for about 30 minutes in the fridge. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Mix maple syrup and bourbon in heavy sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 30 minutes to one hour or until thick and syrupy.
- Slice pork and drizzle bourbon syrup over slices --- and save the rest for later!
NotesThis maple bourbon sauce is simple and leftovers can be used over ice cream or any dessert of your choice. What’s best is this mix of sweet and spicy invokes a sexy take on any pork loin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Adventures in CookingSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More