- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup snow peas, tips and strings removed
- 1 cup chopped cooked pork
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 packages Top Ramen ( Pork flavor)
- In wok, heat oil
- Saute garlic and scallions for 2 minutes
- Add broccoli, carrots, snow peas. stir fry for 3 minutes
- Add cooked pork and soy sauce: stir to coat
- Prepare noodle as directed on package.
- Drain add 1/2 cup broth to the stir fry as needded
- Serve the stir fry over the noodle
NotesIt is from a 1995 Nissan Top Ramen cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More