- Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Leftover Turkey shredded
- 1 Smoked Kielbasa sliced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 med bell pepper chopped
- 1 med onion chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic chopped
- 1 can or jar of Sofrito
- 1/3 can chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute celery, onion, and green pepper in olive oil.
- Add turkey, smoked sausage and broth.
- Stir and simmer for a minute or two.
- Add the sofrito and toss to coat.
- Serve over cooked rice with tobasco on the side.
NotesThis is a great recipe for using up the leftover turkey. Everyone gets so tired of eating that bird. But with this recipe, if you don't tell them they'll never know it's turkey again. Plus it couldn't get any easier to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Social Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More