- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
BackstoryThese pizza bites are just the thing for a quick snack on a busy St. Patrick's day.
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- pizza sauce
- grated mozzarella cheese
- green pepper slices
- Press dinner rolls into a 3-4 inch circle.
- Top with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cut a slice of green pepper to resemble a shamrock and a piece for the stem.
- Place in the center of the pizza.
- Bake at 400°F 8-12 minutes or until crust is golden.