- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 4-6 people
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 jars baby food carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup oil (or you can use applesauce)
- mix together and place either in large cupcake liners or mini cupcake liner.
- You can double this recipe easily,
NotesI wanted my kids to eat healthier and at the same time get them to eat vegies, so I called my best friend in Chicago and she gave me this recipe. You can also subsitute the baby food carrots for sweet potato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More