- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 4-6 people
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 jars baby food carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup oil (or you can use applesauce)
- mix together and place either in large cupcake liners or mini cupcake liner.
- You can double this recipe easily,
NotesI wanted my kids to eat healthier and at the same time get them to eat vegies, so I called my best friend in Chicago and she gave me this recipe. You can also subsitute the baby food carrots for sweet potato.