- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 conatainers of white button mushrooms
- 1 pkg. sage sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese
- 1/2 stck parkay
- de-stem mushrooms and wipe w/ paper towel
- combine sausage/cheese/salt and pepper and garlic power. I don't ever measure so I would say 1 to 2 tsps.
- Stuff raw mix in mushroom caps and saute sausage side down for 20-30 min. in parkay
- Turn w/ fork, gently and saute anoth 20 .ins or so.
- Put a little beef broth or water in bottom of crock pot ( 1 cup or so ) line mushrooms on bottom. Then I sprinkle paremeas on top and then another layer of mushrooms, and so on. Put the lid on and I say they were on low for about 45 minutes before we served. Very Yummy!
- Next time I am usung Baby Bella mushroom caps. I also chopped up the unused stems and fried them up w/ the leftover sausage mix and sprinkled on top of mushrooms in crockpot!
Italy or Bust
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More