- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 conatainers of white button mushrooms
- 1 pkg. sage sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese
- 1/2 stck parkay
- de-stem mushrooms and wipe w/ paper towel
- combine sausage/cheese/salt and pepper and garlic power. I don't ever measure so I would say 1 to 2 tsps.
- Stuff raw mix in mushroom caps and saute sausage side down for 20-30 min. in parkay
- Turn w/ fork, gently and saute anoth 20 .ins or so.
- Put a little beef broth or water in bottom of crock pot ( 1 cup or so ) line mushrooms on bottom. Then I sprinkle paremeas on top and then another layer of mushrooms, and so on. Put the lid on and I say they were on low for about 45 minutes before we served. Very Yummy!
- Next time I am usung Baby Bella mushroom caps. I also chopped up the unused stems and fried them up w/ the leftover sausage mix and sprinkled on top of mushrooms in crockpot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More