- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- Seasoning Salt
- Small brick of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Chicken In A Biscuit Crackers
- ¼ cup melted butter
- White rice
- Place chicken breasts in pan. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Place Monterey Jack Cheese slices over chicken to cover.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup; pour on top of chicken
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cook for ½ hour WITHOUT the crackers. For remaining ½ hour, crush crackers and coat with melted butter. Sprinkle crackers on top and bake for remaining ½ hour.
- Serve over cooked rice.