- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9"x13" baking dish
- In a medium bowl, mix the cake mix, vanilla pudding, melted butter, vanilla and water until blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and mix for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together and swirl it through the top of the cake until it is no longer visible.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, make the topping:
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, vanilla, confectioners' sugar, and milk together until smooth.
- When the cake is out of the oven, pour the mixture evenly over the top while it is still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More