- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9"x13" baking dish
- In a medium bowl, mix the cake mix, vanilla pudding, melted butter, vanilla and water until blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and mix for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together and swirl it through the top of the cake until it is no longer visible.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, make the topping:
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, vanilla, confectioners' sugar, and milk together until smooth.
- When the cake is out of the oven, pour the mixture evenly over the top while it is still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More