- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large Cans Stewed Tomatoes (14 oz each)
- 3 Bunches Green Onions, cleaned and trimmed
- 3 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- Jalapeno slices to taste (I use Hot Nacho Slices that come in a jar, and for this amount, I would use about a jar and a half...we like it hot!)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process to desired chunkiness. For this amount, you may have to place just half the ingredients in the processor at a time.
NotesI received this recipe about 25 years ago from this girl I knew from Arizona. This was her mother's recipe. I have changed it just a little. Every time I take it somewhere, I always get compliments. It is the easiest and freshest tasting salsa I have ever had