- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin
- 1 small box Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello Pudding mix
- 1- 8 oz. container of fat free whipped topping
- 1 t. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Combine the pumpkin, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust, and refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
NotesThis recipe is from my friend, Shelia. I used pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon and it worked great. My husband says this is the best pumpkin pie he has ever eaten.
Weight Watchers Points 4.5 pts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More