- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin
- 1 small box Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello Pudding mix
- 1- 8 oz. container of fat free whipped topping
- 1 t. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Combine the pumpkin, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust, and refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
NotesThis recipe is from my friend, Shelia. I used pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon and it worked great. My husband says this is the best pumpkin pie he has ever eaten.
Weight Watchers Points 4.5 pts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More