- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15 oz. can of Pumpkin
- 1 small box Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello Pudding mix
- 1- 8 oz. container of fat free whipped topping
- 1 t. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Combine the pumpkin, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust, and refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
NotesThis recipe is from my friend, Shelia. I used pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon and it worked great. My husband says this is the best pumpkin pie he has ever eaten.
Weight Watchers Points 4.5 pts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More