- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 lb. red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add sour cream; mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 min.
- Add vegetables, broth and ketchup; cook 5 min. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
- BAKE 18 min.; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More