- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 lb. red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add sour cream; mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 min.
- Add vegetables, broth and ketchup; cook 5 min. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
- BAKE 18 min.; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More