- 1-1/4 lb. red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; return to saucepan.
Add sour cream; mash potatoes until smooth.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Brown meat in large nonstick skillet.
Stir in flour; cook 1 min.
Add vegetables, broth and ketchup; cook 5 min. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
BAKE 18 min.; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.