- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1(1 ounce)envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- q (11oz)can mexicorn, Drained
- 2 cups instant mased potatoes
- In skillet, Brown beef till no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and cook for 5 min. Spoon beef mixture into 8 inch baking pan(I sprayed my pam first). Sprinkle cheese on top then spread corn over beef and cheese. Spread mashed potatoes over top. Bake at 350 for 25 min or until top is golden brown.
NotesGot this one from a friend and she got it from a cookbook. I thinnk the cookbooks name was 365 easy meals.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More