- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1(1 ounce)envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- q (11oz)can mexicorn, Drained
- 2 cups instant mased potatoes
- In skillet, Brown beef till no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and cook for 5 min. Spoon beef mixture into 8 inch baking pan(I sprayed my pam first). Sprinkle cheese on top then spread corn over beef and cheese. Spread mashed potatoes over top. Bake at 350 for 25 min or until top is golden brown.
NotesGot this one from a friend and she got it from a cookbook. I thinnk the cookbooks name was 365 easy meals.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More