- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1(1 ounce)envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- q (11oz)can mexicorn, Drained
- 2 cups instant mased potatoes
- In skillet, Brown beef till no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and cook for 5 min. Spoon beef mixture into 8 inch baking pan(I sprayed my pam first). Sprinkle cheese on top then spread corn over beef and cheese. Spread mashed potatoes over top. Bake at 350 for 25 min or until top is golden brown.
NotesGot this one from a friend and she got it from a cookbook. I thinnk the cookbooks name was 365 easy meals.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Italian Exchange
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More