- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Had this at a friends house and made it for the family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1/2 cup of cheese
- 4 servings of mashed potatoes (you can also use Velvetta Cheesy Mashed Potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 375
- -Prepare potatoes and brown the meat. When done drain
- -Add veggies and gravy to meat
- -Spoon into 8 inch dish (usually use a sponge cake pan and it all fits)
- -Cover with Potatoes and top with cheese (I only do this if I don't use the Velvetta Potatoes).
- - Bake 20-25 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More