- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen Orange Juice (thawed)
- 1 Large can fruit punch
- 2 Liter of 7-up (may not need all)
- 3/4 container of orange or pineapple sherbet
- Pour OJ, fruit punch, and 7-up into punch bowl (taste to make sure it is enough 7-up) And spoon in desired amount of Sherbet.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI made this for a bridal shower and it was a huge hit!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More