- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen Orange Juice (thawed)
- 1 Large can fruit punch
- 2 Liter of 7-up (may not need all)
- 3/4 container of orange or pineapple sherbet
- Pour OJ, fruit punch, and 7-up into punch bowl (taste to make sure it is enough 7-up) And spoon in desired amount of Sherbet.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI made this for a bridal shower and it was a huge hit!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More