- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen Orange Juice (thawed)
- 1 Large can fruit punch
- 2 Liter of 7-up (may not need all)
- 3/4 container of orange or pineapple sherbet
- Pour OJ, fruit punch, and 7-up into punch bowl (taste to make sure it is enough 7-up) And spoon in desired amount of Sherbet.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI made this for a bridal shower and it was a huge hit!!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Simple Recipes that WorkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More