- 2 packages orange flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, drained and cut up
- 1 can (8 to 9 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add fruit juice and sherbet. Stir until sherbet is melted. Add fruit and chill until firm. Combine sour cream and marshmallows; spread over top of salad just before serving.
Orange sherbet salad
No Reviews at this time.