- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 pkg.(7oz.) Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 can(16oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Macaroni, Cheese Sauce mix,tomatoes, peas and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to mediun-low; cover. Simmer 12 min. or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroni and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More