- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroni and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends".
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 pkg.(7oz.) Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 can(16oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Macaroni, Cheese Sauce mix,tomatoes, peas and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to mediun-low; cover. Simmer 12 min. or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.