- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lamb or pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- peppers, onions, or any other vegetables you would like, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Mix lemon juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Put meat and vegetables in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade mixture into bag.
- Seal and shake bag.
- Refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Place meat and veggies on skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about half an hour beforehand, so they don't char).
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Katherine's Lemon Meringue Pie: Desperate Housewives
Kung Pao Chicken
TACO BAKESee More