- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lamb or pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- peppers, onions, or any other vegetables you would like, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Mix lemon juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Put meat and vegetables in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade mixture into bag.
- Seal and shake bag.
- Refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Place meat and veggies on skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about half an hour beforehand, so they don't char).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More