- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups fresh shitake muscrooms, stems discarded and top sliced
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet sake)
- 1/2 cup dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1/2 cup regular soy sauce
- 2 T. Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- In a saucepan, combine the mushrooms, miran and soy sauces. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the liquid is reduced by half. Remove from the heat and slowly stir in the Grand Marnier, honey and butter.
NotesThis goes great with grilled pork or chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More