- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg angel hair pasta
- 8 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms(I've also used baby bellas)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil until tender. Add mushrooms, cook until lightly browned.Add chicken stock and wine, and cook until mixture is reduced to 1/2 volume. Add cream, and reduce to desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta, add sauce and top with cheese and parsley.
NotesRich and delish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More