- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can peans, drained
- 1 can French style green beans, drained
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 large container pimentos, drained
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Mix corn, peans, green beans, celery, pimentos and green pepper together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir up the sugar, pepper, veg oil, salt, vinegar. Mix well and pour over vegetables.
- Then blend ingredients together. Let it sit in the fridge in a covered container for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More