- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups AP flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup molasses
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Add baking soda to remaining crumbly mixture.
- Stire in water and molasses.
- Fill paper lined cups and sprinkle tops with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan then move to wire rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More