- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups AP flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup molasses
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Add baking soda to remaining crumbly mixture.
- Stire in water and molasses.
- Fill paper lined cups and sprinkle tops with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan then move to wire rack to cool completely.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More