- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 of a 10 3/4-ounce can cream of shrimp soup (discard top half and use bottom part of soup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, picked free of any broken shells, drained
- 6 ounces shrimp, fresh or canned, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and celery and saute for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan, crabmeat, shrimp, and pepper.
- Stir the sauteed vegetables into the seafood mixture and spoon this mixture into a lightly greased 8 by 11-inch casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.
NotesOriginally from Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More