- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 of a 10 3/4-ounce can cream of shrimp soup (discard top half and use bottom part of soup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, picked free of any broken shells, drained
- 6 ounces shrimp, fresh or canned, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and celery and saute for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan, crabmeat, shrimp, and pepper.
- Stir the sauteed vegetables into the seafood mixture and spoon this mixture into a lightly greased 8 by 11-inch casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.
NotesOriginally from Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More