- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluluted
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Sliced almonds
- Beat butter in a mixing bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well. Add orange rind and concentrate. Stir in flour.
- Press dough into a lightly greased 15- by 10- by 1-inch jellyroll pan. *** all over with a fork. Cut into 1-1/2-inch diamonds. Place a sliced almond in center of each diamond.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until done. Recut diamonds while warm. Let cookies cool in pan on a wire rack.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More