- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz. Flour
- 2oz. Lard
- 2oz. Butter
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Water
- Place the flour into a bowl.
- Cut the lard and butter into ½ inch cubes and rub lightly into flour, lifting the mixture to add air, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and stir in enough water using a knife, until a soft but not sticky pastry is formed.
- Cover tightly and allow to rest in a fridge for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Roll out to the required thickness.
- At this stage the pastry may be frozen if required.
- It should be baked in a preheated oven at between 375°F: to 425°F: depending on thickness and use
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More