- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tbsp butter (cut up)
- 1 can (13 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg can pumpkin pie mix (with spices included)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until blended.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy with CoolWhip or whipped cream.
NotesThis is a simple pumpkin pie recipe that bakes in its own crust.
Submitted by Sheri L Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More