- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tbsp butter (cut up)
- 1 can (13 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg can pumpkin pie mix (with spices included)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until blended.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy with CoolWhip or whipped cream.
NotesThis is a simple pumpkin pie recipe that bakes in its own crust.
Submitted by Sheri L Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More