- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tbsp butter (cut up)
- 1 can (13 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg can pumpkin pie mix (with spices included)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until blended.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy with CoolWhip or whipped cream.
NotesThis is a simple pumpkin pie recipe that bakes in its own crust.
Submitted by Sheri L Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More