- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tbsp butter (cut up)
- 1 can (13 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg can pumpkin pie mix (with spices included)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until blended.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy with CoolWhip or whipped cream.
NotesThis is a simple pumpkin pie recipe that bakes in its own crust.
Submitted by Sheri L Taylor
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More