- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe pizza crust (I used modified Amazing Whole Wheat Pizza Crust from allrecipes.com)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 25-30 medium shrimp, raw, deveined
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella (I used Sargento's sun-dried tomato and basil blend)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 or 7 baby bella or white button mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onions. Cook until browned and caramelized, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
- In same pan, saute shrimp until pink. Transfer to another bowl.
- Sprinkle crust with half of cheese. Add tomatoes, mushroom, shrimp, and onions. Top with other half of cheese.
- Bake at 475 F for 15 minutes. (Crust may be pre-baked for extra crispiness.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More