SHRIMP, ONION AND MUSHROOM PIZZA
- 1 recipe pizza crust (I used modified Amazing Whole Wheat Pizza Crust from allrecipes.com)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 25-30 medium shrimp, raw, deveined
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella (I used Sargento's sun-dried tomato and basil blend)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 or 7 baby bella or white button mushrooms, sliced
Heat oil over medium heat, add onions. Cook until browned and caramelized, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
In same pan, saute shrimp until pink. Transfer to another bowl.
Sprinkle crust with half of cheese. Add tomatoes, mushroom, shrimp, and onions. Top with other half of cheese.
Bake at 475 F for 15 minutes. (Crust may be pre-baked for extra crispiness.)