- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe pizza crust (I used modified Amazing Whole Wheat Pizza Crust from allrecipes.com)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 25-30 medium shrimp, raw, deveined
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella (I used Sargento's sun-dried tomato and basil blend)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 or 7 baby bella or white button mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onions. Cook until browned and caramelized, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
- In same pan, saute shrimp until pink. Transfer to another bowl.
- Sprinkle crust with half of cheese. Add tomatoes, mushroom, shrimp, and onions. Top with other half of cheese.
- Bake at 475 F for 15 minutes. (Crust may be pre-baked for extra crispiness.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More