- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHere is my recipe for Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry:
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 block firm tofu, cubed
- 2 cups frozen or fresh asian stir fry veggies
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- garlic & onion powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute garlic and shrimp.
- When shrimps turn pink, add veggies and heat through.
- Add sauce & tofu and heat through.
- Season to taste.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More