- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 block firm tofu, cubed
- 2 cups frozen or fresh asian stir fry veggies
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- garlic & onion powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute garlic and shrimp.
- When shrimps turn pink, add veggies and heat through.
- Add sauce & tofu and heat through.
- Season to taste.
NotesHere is my recipe for Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More