- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of 12 inch tortillas (i like whole wheat)
- 1 lb of easy peel shrimp (cleaned and peeled)
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 zuccini
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded colby and monterey jack cheese
- lettuce,tomatoes, sour cream,and jalapenos to taste
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat combine shrimp, zuccini,and squash.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and add onion, mushrooms, garlic, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Once shrimp is cooked through, heat up tortillas in microwave to soften, and put mixture on tortillas.
- Add cheese to taste, alsone with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and jalapenos
NotesMy husband and I love tacos, but we also like to eat healthy. This is a great way to satisfy that taco craving.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
A Falcon Feast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More