- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of 12 inch tortillas (i like whole wheat)
- 1 lb of easy peel shrimp (cleaned and peeled)
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 zuccini
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded colby and monterey jack cheese
- lettuce,tomatoes, sour cream,and jalapenos to taste
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat combine shrimp, zuccini,and squash.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and add onion, mushrooms, garlic, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Once shrimp is cooked through, heat up tortillas in microwave to soften, and put mixture on tortillas.
- Add cheese to taste, alsone with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and jalapenos
NotesMy husband and I love tacos, but we also like to eat healthy. This is a great way to satisfy that taco craving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More