- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 baguette
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 48 baby shrimp, cooked
- Slice a baguette into 2½ cm rounds.
- Open avocados and remove pits. Cut into bite-size slices.
- Slice tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Spread wasabi mayo on one side of each baguette round, to taste.
- Layer baguette rounds with avocado, tomato and shrimp.
- Secure canapés with a toothpick.
- Place on a platter and serve.
NotesHosting in a hurry? Try these shrimp canapés with wasabi mayo.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More