- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 baguette
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 48 baby shrimp, cooked
- Slice a baguette into 2½ cm rounds.
- Open avocados and remove pits. Cut into bite-size slices.
- Slice tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Spread wasabi mayo on one side of each baguette round, to taste.
- Layer baguette rounds with avocado, tomato and shrimp.
- Secure canapés with a toothpick.
- Place on a platter and serve.
NotesHosting in a hurry? Try these shrimp canapés with wasabi mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More