- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 baguette
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 48 baby shrimp, cooked
- Slice a baguette into 2½ cm rounds.
- Open avocados and remove pits. Cut into bite-size slices.
- Slice tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Spread wasabi mayo on one side of each baguette round, to taste.
- Layer baguette rounds with avocado, tomato and shrimp.
- Secure canapés with a toothpick.
- Place on a platter and serve.
NotesHosting in a hurry? Try these shrimp canapés with wasabi mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More