- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI usually put these shrimp on the grill, but my gas grill is not working today, so I decided to bake the shrimp in the oven instead. The shrimp turned out more tender then as if I had grilled it. It was also less messy to cook and clean up and I am all for it!
- 1 lb. shrimp(leave shell on, but devein)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste(optional)
- 1 tbsp rum
- Devein shrimp, but leave the head and shell on.
- Marinade shrimp with soy sauce, sesame oil, sea salt, pepper and rum. Set aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and place shrimp on top of it.
- Spread the shrimp evenly as not to overlap.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp turns orange.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More