- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs raw shrimp
- 4 small onions, diced
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 5 Tb. olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 clove grlice
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel & devein shrimp.
- Heat oil and add onions, tomatoes, garlic and green pepper.
- Cover and simmer slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms and season to taste. Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot rice or spaghetti.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe, which I have been making for a number of years. It is easy but delicious and makes a company meal with salad and crusty bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More