- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs raw shrimp
- 4 small onions, diced
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 5 Tb. olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 clove grlice
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel & devein shrimp.
- Heat oil and add onions, tomatoes, garlic and green pepper.
- Cover and simmer slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms and season to taste. Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot rice or spaghetti.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe, which I have been making for a number of years. It is easy but delicious and makes a company meal with salad and crusty bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More