- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lbs shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 8 roma tomatoes, chopped, liquid retained
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 12-18 tostada shells
- Hot sauce
- Toss shrimp, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, avocado and lime. Salt to taste.
- Serve on tostada shell and drizzle with a little hot sauce if you're brave!
NotesPerfect meal for a crowd on a hot summer evening!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More