- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Rose’s Chinese Noodles
- 1 ¼ C chopped celery
- ¾ C chopped green onions
- ½ lb. Salad shrimp
- 1 can waterchestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg Uncle Dan’s original dressing mix – mixed with 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Boil noodles, drain and rinse in cold water. Mix all ingredients and let stand overnight.
- I usually do not add the shrimp until an hour or so before serving. ;) SO GOOD!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More