- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Rose’s Chinese Noodles
- 1 ¼ C chopped celery
- ¾ C chopped green onions
- ½ lb. Salad shrimp
- 1 can waterchestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg Uncle Dan’s original dressing mix – mixed with 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Boil noodles, drain and rinse in cold water. Mix all ingredients and let stand overnight.
- I usually do not add the shrimp until an hour or so before serving. ;) SO GOOD!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Cheesy Crab DipSee More