- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (14-ounces) can tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat crock pot on high.
- In fry pan, heat olive oil. Add peppers, onions and celery. Cook until softened. Add chili powder and saute until caramelized. Remove from heat and pour into crock pot. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire, white sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 hours. Add shrimp and cook for about 10 minutes. Serve over rice. Top with chopped green onions.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More