- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lg handful 26-30wt Shrimps, raw, deveined and shelled
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1lb thick Spaghetti
- 28oz can crushed Glen Muir tomatoes
- 1tblsp Piments Ports Broyes (hot crushed Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Peppers)
- 1tblsp Vietnamese Chili Garlic paste
- 1tblsp Vindaloo paste (Indian Tomato-Chili-Garlic paste)
- 2tblsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1tblsp sugar
- 1/2c fresh Italian Parsley leaves
- Black & Cayenne pepper
- Put water on to boil for spaghetti.
- Heat oil in lg Dutch oven; saut� shrimps and garlic til shrimps are pink.
- When water is a rolling boil, add pasta.
- Add all remaining ingredients to shrimps and stir well to blend.
- Cook thru while pasta boils.
- Drain pasta and serve w/Diavolo sauce and shrimps, w/a little crusty bread and a nice Chianti!!!
NotesI totally ripped this off Bucca di Beppo. It was my last Ex's fav there. So I devised my own version! And I'm feeding it to my next Ex tonight! Coz he likes it HOT! p.s.- You can also throw in some squid and scallops for good measure.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More