- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lg handful 26-30wt Shrimps, raw, deveined and shelled
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1lb thick Spaghetti
- 28oz can crushed Glen Muir tomatoes
- 1tblsp Piments Ports Broyes (hot crushed Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Peppers)
- 1tblsp Vietnamese Chili Garlic paste
- 1tblsp Vindaloo paste (Indian Tomato-Chili-Garlic paste)
- 2tblsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1tblsp sugar
- 1/2c fresh Italian Parsley leaves
- Black & Cayenne pepper
- Put water on to boil for spaghetti.
- Heat oil in lg Dutch oven; saut� shrimps and garlic til shrimps are pink.
- When water is a rolling boil, add pasta.
- Add all remaining ingredients to shrimps and stir well to blend.
- Cook thru while pasta boils.
- Drain pasta and serve w/Diavolo sauce and shrimps, w/a little crusty bread and a nice Chianti!!!
NotesI totally ripped this off Bucca di Beppo. It was my last Ex's fav there. So I devised my own version! And I'm feeding it to my next Ex tonight! Coz he likes it HOT! p.s.- You can also throw in some squid and scallops for good measure.
Breads and Pastry 101
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More