- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen raw shrimp, shelled, deveined with tails on, thawed
- cracked black pepper
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a microwave safe glass measuring cup, mix butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Heat in microwave on High until butter melts, about 1 minute.
- Arrange shrimp in a 9x13 inch or similar size baking dish; pour butter mixture over the shrimp and bake in preheated oven until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Grind fresh black pepper over top to taste. Serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More