- Cooking Time: chill 2 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 1/2 oz. can tiny shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cocktail sauce
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with chips or crusty bread.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Blue Family Favorites<3
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More