- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1/4 C. dried minced Onion.
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 small can of Shrimp, drained
- Stir cheese well, until smooth.
- Add 1/2 the can of shrimp soup, onion, garlic and lemon juice. Stirring to combine.
- Fold in last half of the soup and the shrimps.
- Let stand in fridge overnight. Serve cold.
- Makes 1-2 cups
NotesEvery Christmas Eve, our family has a tradition of having a huge Smorgasbord of finger foods. This is the dip we always make for our crackers. It's tasty and worth making.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More