- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1/4 C. dried minced Onion.
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 small can of Shrimp, drained
- Stir cheese well, until smooth.
- Add 1/2 the can of shrimp soup, onion, garlic and lemon juice. Stirring to combine.
- Fold in last half of the soup and the shrimps.
- Let stand in fridge overnight. Serve cold.
- Makes 1-2 cups
NotesEvery Christmas Eve, our family has a tradition of having a huge Smorgasbord of finger foods. This is the dip we always make for our crackers. It's tasty and worth making.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More