- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or more if you like)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- 1/2 can of peas, drained
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in the butter for about one minute. Pour in half and half; stir.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. After all Parmesan is added, mix in parsley and salt.
- Stir frequently making sure it does not boil. Sauce will take a while to thicken.
- When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles and peas; serve hot.
NotesMy husband loves this recipe!I originally found it on allrecipes.com and have made a few small modifications to suit our tastes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More