- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 oz dried angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 diced tomatoes, seeded
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- shredded parmesan cheese
- In a pan, saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add wine and reduce slightly.
- Add shrimp and cook until slightly pink
- Add butter tomatoes, spinach and cook through.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper.
- Toss in cooked angel hair pasta.
- Serve & top with parmesan cheese.
NotesTonight was a "whip up dinner" night and so it was shrimp that adorned our plate. I made a shrimp florentine pasta dish with a garlic butter wine sauce.
Here's my recipe for shrimp florentine pasta with garlic butter wine sauce:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More