- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 oz dried angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 diced tomatoes, seeded
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- shredded parmesan cheese
- In a pan, saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add wine and reduce slightly.
- Add shrimp and cook until slightly pink
- Add butter tomatoes, spinach and cook through.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper.
- Toss in cooked angel hair pasta.
- Serve & top with parmesan cheese.
NotesTonight was a "whip up dinner" night and so it was shrimp that adorned our plate. I made a shrimp florentine pasta dish with a garlic butter wine sauce.
Here's my recipe for shrimp florentine pasta with garlic butter wine sauce:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More