- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 55
- 16 ounces fresh shrimp, shelled
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 package (10 ounces) dumpling wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Boil shrimp until cooked.
- Chop cooked shrimp into small bits.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp with scallions, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and egg white.
- Place one tablespoon of shrimp mixture into the middle of each dumpling.
- Gently fold the wrappers in half, and seal edges by pressing down with moistened fingers.
- Place dumplings on a baking sheet and put in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove dumplings from freezer. Add vegetable oil to cooking pan and fry dumplings until lightly browned. Fill pan with ½ inch water and cover immediately to avoid splattering. Boil until water is very low.
- Remove dumplings and place on a plate.
- Pour Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing into a small dipping bowl.
- Dip dumplings into Wafu® Ginger Carrot and enjoy!
NotesAn appetizer that is sure to please when dipped in zesty ginger carrot dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More