SHRIMP IN LOVE PASTA
Shrimp In Love Pasta
- 1/4 lb. linguine, uncooked (I used fettuccine)
- 1 cup cleaned fresh medium shrimp
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread
- 1-1/2 cup torn cleaned spinach
- splash of lemon juice (my addition)
- garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste (my addition)
- sprinkle of parmesan cheese (my addition)
Cook linguine as directed on the package; drain. Place in a large bowl.
Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Season shrimp with garlic salt, cracked black pepper and lemon juice if desired. Add shrimp, tomatoes, and cream cheese spread. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended. Add spinach to pasta and toss lightly. Add shrimp mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.