- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. linguine, uncooked (I used fettuccine)
- 1 cup cleaned fresh medium shrimp
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread
- 1-1/2 cup torn cleaned spinach
- splash of lemon juice (my addition)
- garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste (my addition)
- sprinkle of parmesan cheese (my addition)
- Cook linguine as directed on the package; drain. Place in a large bowl.
- Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Season shrimp with garlic salt, cracked black pepper and lemon juice if desired. Add shrimp, tomatoes, and cream cheese spread. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended. Add spinach to pasta and toss lightly. Add shrimp mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
NotesYummy! When Mellissa (Imkatiesmom) shared her recipe for this I knew I was going to make it and what took me so long? So creamy and delicious and I love shrimp so this dish was perfect! I doubled all the ingredients except the spinach to feed my family of 5! Wouldn't you know that my spinach haters, ate every bite without picking out the spinach! I love spinach and I told them it was spinach and to just pick it out but I didn't find any spinach left on their plates! That's a start, I guess! I love the name of this recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More