- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled
- Zucchini, sliced in large pieces
- Onion, quartered
- Bell pepper, chopped in large pieces
- Cherry tomatoes
- Your favorite organic vegetables, chopped into large pieces and ready to be skewered.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the shrimp & veggies, mix well.
Then add shrimp and cover and place in frig for 2 hours
While the grill is heating, thread the shrimp onto 6 metal skewers alternating with vegetables. Place skewers on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp turn pink and are lightly charred. Be careful not to overcook.