- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 32 uncooked medium shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled and deveined
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine the oil and garlic; let stand for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and seafood seasoning.
- Dip shrimp in oil mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill kabob, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with seafood sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More