- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 32 uncooked medium shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled and deveined
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- In a shallow bowl, combine the oil and garlic; let stand for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and seafood seasoning.
- Dip shrimp in oil mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill kabob, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with seafood sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Nick's PicksSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More