- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lasagna noodles
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 - 15 oz containers whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 c. marinara sauce
- 1 & 1/2 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add the pasta and partially cook until tender but still firm to the bite, about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and garlic to the pan and saute until shrimp are cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Coarsely chop the cooled shrimp and place in a bowl with 2 c. ricotta cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, basil, 3/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the marinara sauce with remaining 1 c. ricotta and stir to combine.
- To make lasagna, cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with 1 c. marinara mixture. Lay 4 noodles flat on a dry work surface. Spread about 1/4 c. of the shrimp mixture evenly over each noodle. Roll up and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat twice more to make 12 lasagna rolls.
- Drizzle the rolls with the remaining marinara mixture and top with mozzarella. Bake until lasagna rolls are heated through and cheese begins to brown, about 25 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is by Giadi DiLaurentiis (am I spelling that right?)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More