- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Callisons Ginger Mango Seasoned Skewers (appetizer size)
- 8 ounces raw shrimp meat
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, add the shrimp meat, ginger, garlic, cilantro and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine egg white and corn starch and whisk until frothy then add to the shrimp mixture. Pulse until chopped well. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Pineapple Chili Dipping Sauce (sse recipe)
- To form and serve lollipops: for each skewer, form about 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilled shrimp mixture around the tip of each skewer forming a slightly oval shape. Place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet with sides not touching. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve lollipops with the dipping sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.