- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Callisons Ginger Mango Seasoned Skewers (appetizer size)
- 8 ounces raw shrimp meat
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, add the shrimp meat, ginger, garlic, cilantro and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine egg white and corn starch and whisk until frothy then add to the shrimp mixture. Pulse until chopped well. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Pineapple Chili Dipping Sauce (sse recipe)
- To form and serve lollipops: for each skewer, form about 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilled shrimp mixture around the tip of each skewer forming a slightly oval shape. Place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet with sides not touching. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve lollipops with the dipping sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More