- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. shrimp with heads on
- 1 lb. butter
- 3 to 4 ozs. black pepper
- 2 tbsp Lee & Perrin
- Place shrimp in a baking dish &pour melted butter mixed w/
- black pepper over. Sprinkle w/ lemon juice. Place in preheated
- 350 deg . oven & bake for 20 to 25 minutes .
- SERVE : With French bread & have plenty of napkins handy .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More