- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. shrimp with heads on
- 1 lb. butter
- 3 to 4 ozs. black pepper
- 2 tbsp Lee & Perrin
- Place shrimp in a baking dish &pour melted butter mixed w/
- black pepper over. Sprinkle w/ lemon juice. Place in preheated
- 350 deg . oven & bake for 20 to 25 minutes .
- SERVE : With French bread & have plenty of napkins handy .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More