- Cooking Time: 5-6 min
- Servings: Amount varies
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryA quick and easy dip recipe. Great for parties, holidays or any occasion.
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 oz) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp curry powder (or cayenne pepper)
- Combine soup and cream cheese in a 1-quart microproof casserole dish.
- Cover and cook on 60 (bake) microwave power setting for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir until cheese is well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on 60 (bake) for 2-3 minutes, or until hot.
- Place over a candle warmer to keep hot.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, corn chips or potato chips.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups of dip.