- Cooking Time: 5-6 min
- Servings: Amount varies
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 oz) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp curry powder (or cayenne pepper)
- Combine soup and cream cheese in a 1-quart microproof casserole dish.
- Cover and cook on 60 (bake) microwave power setting for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir until cheese is well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on 60 (bake) for 2-3 minutes, or until hot.
- Place over a candle warmer to keep hot.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, corn chips or potato chips.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups of dip.
NotesA quick and easy dip recipe. Great for parties, holidays or any occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More