- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Tri Color Pasta
- 1 C. frozen Peas
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen cooked Shrimp, thawed
- 1 can Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1 can sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1/4 C. 7 Seas Italian Dressing (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- * Cook pasta according to manufacturer's directions and add the peas for the last minute of cooking.
- * Meanwhile chop or slice shrimp in half or bite sized pieces. Then rinse shrimp and dry well.
- * Quarter the water chestnuts and place shrimp and water chestnuts in a large bowel. Add the shallot and olives.
- * When the pasta and peas are done, drain in a colander and add to the shrimp and water chestnuts bowel.
- * Then toss in the dressing and pepper, tossing well. Add more dressing to taste if desired.
- * Place in the fridge for a few hours to marinate.
- * Serve cold
- ~ Serves 6
NotesThis is a great cool and refreshing salad for when it's hot in the summer. And because it's light, you won't feel so bogged down in the summer heat after eating it.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More