- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups dried pasta or macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 2 small bag salad shrimp
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions. Rinse the salad shrimp in warm water to defrost; add to pasta.
- Chop the three green onions and dice the celery.
- Mix all together with a wooden spoon.
- Serve as a side dish, or as the main dish with a green salad and rolls or French bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More