- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups dried pasta or macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 2 small bag salad shrimp
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions. Rinse the salad shrimp in warm water to defrost; add to pasta.
- Chop the three green onions and dice the celery.
- Mix all together with a wooden spoon.
- Serve as a side dish, or as the main dish with a green salad and rolls or French bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More